How Boo Boo Looks So Fly…for a White Guy
I try to abide by a “less is more” philosophy. All of my make-up fits in one small cosmetics bag. Except for coats and a few pairs of boots, my shoes and clothes fit in my closet and share that space with my husband’s duds and kicks (and it’s not one of those ginormous closets you see on HGTV all the time — you know the ones where the wife always obnoxiously and predictably jokes that the closet is big enough for her stuff?) And yes, I wear the same clothes all the time. Clutter, like crafts, makes me sweat. I tried watching that show Hoarders once, but was so horrified I couldn’t take it anymore. So when it comes to Boo Boo’s beauty routine, I keep it simple. Simple works for me. But I do have my faves. We’ve established that I’m anal; I do my research.
So I know my little guy is pretty fly in and of himself, but just in case you’re dying to know what keeps that tush looking so good (trust me, it looks good), here are my top five baby beauty picks.
1. Eucerin Moisturizing Creme
: Cleared up the worst case of baby acne I’ve ever seen. I never had acne like this as a teenager. Scary stuff. The doc recommended this and it worked brilliantly.
2. Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment: Gets rid of the redness so fast! Boo Boo has been lucky enough not to need this much at all, but when his little tush isn’t lookin’ so sweet, it’s my product of choice.
Lansinoh Diaper Rash Ointment
3. Avalon Organics Shampoo & Body Wash: Gentle, tear-free, organic, and virtually scent-free. I lost my way and got a California Baby wash once; it’s so heavily scented that it makes both of us sneeze.
Avalon Organics Wash
4. Little Noses Saline Spray: You know, for the crusties. Hey, I’m just being real. Nothing says uncool more than snot.
5. Natural good looks and charm. A smile is pretty fly.
So what keeps your pumpkin lookin’ fly?